Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Best Faux Fur for Fall

The current trend for faux fur is sweeping the runways this fall. No matter what your budget there is something for everyone with this timeless trend. I already have a few classic faux furs, which I have been able to wear every winter for the past 3 or 4 years. However, I am always on the lookout for another one to add to my growing collection. As I was checking out the fashion section of this month's issue of Ulster Tatler, I happened upon a stunningly beautiful faux fur coat from Asos.com. It is a patchwork coat of faux furs, the colours are cool and blend well together and I love it! Meet the newest addition to my faux fur collection, which you can purchase here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think - feel free to leave a comment <3